So I’ve been out of the GPU cracking game for a while as I’ve been running a MacBook on OS X. After doing a little digging tonight and reading up on the latest version of hashcat (v3.00) it became apparent … Continue reading
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py
- Things to do before a pentest – Infrastructure